This is a three year course, specially adapted to students wishing to pursue a business career with a possibility of further training with a Professional Master degree:
Automatic and Industrial LAII:
- Prepare for insertion in the sectors of electrical, electronic industries and industrial computing (transport of energy, telecommunications, automobile industries ...).
- Form model, analyze and control a system whose technology depends largely on the electricity industry.
- be able to practice in areas related to the design, manufacture and maintenance of electronic devices and embedded automated systems.
Two routes are possible:
- Embedded systems
- Systems and Automation
Computer Science, Networks and Telecom LART :
- Move towards mastering the design and deployment of fixed and mobile telecommunications networks (wired and wireless), data transmission TCP / IP, image processing, the IP network administration and security.
- The design, development and integration of equipment associated with these networks.
- To master the new communication tools (telephony over IP, multimedia, mobility ...)